With nearly six decades of partnership to industries since 1951, Wesman is India's leading manufacturer of industrial furnaces, foundry equipment and combustion systems. The Group has many successful partnerships with international technology leaders:
- Fives North American Combustion, USA for oil, gas and dual-fuel burners, combustion controls and energy-saving recuperative burners through Wesman Thermal Engineering Processes.
- LOI Thermprocess GmbH, Germany for HPH bell annealing, roller hearth, walking beam and aluminium melting and holding furnaces through LOI Wesman Thermprocess.
- Simpson Technologies Corporation, USA for sand multicoolers, automatic compactability controllers and foundry laboratory equipment through Wesman Simpson Technologies.
- Nutec Bickley S.A., Mexico/USA for shuttle, tunnel, Carbell and elevator kilns through Nutec Bickley Wesman Kilns.
- Foundry Machinery and Spares Ltd, UK for no-bake and chemically bonded sand equipment, thermal and attrition sand reclamation, and turnkey no-bake sand plants.
Division has commissioned numerous furnace projects in steel plants,
railways, defense, automotive industries, aluminum plants and
private-sector projects. Wesman's Foundry Equipment Division offers a
proven range of mixers, melting furnaces, dryers, coolers and turnkey
sand handling plants which have a reputation for quality in the foundry
industry. Wesman Thermal's Combustion systems, fans and blowers are
first choice for process industries and heating applications.